ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec sunstrip?

172 Race Car
Hi

IMAGE_306.jpg

Golf GTI PP Mk7
surely its what u like and its ur decision. Not what others think?

not at all! sometimes the rest of the club has to step in and put thier foot down. We're just looking out for this guys dignity and integrity.

We'd do the same for you hun, its why we're here. :approve:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
i saw one tonight on a car that said RENAULTSPORT CLIO 172 CUP

the renaultsport was in the renaultsport font, clio in the clio font, 172 in italic and cup in the cup font. looks horrid lol

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Just get one if u like em mate, ignore what ppl say on here just cause they dont like em dont mean u cant have one. U dont HAVE to have ur car identical to theirs to fit in yano. However individuality is frowned upon on this site so do it do it!!!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
your not being an individual by choosing a sun strip, your choosing to join the t**t strip brigade.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
ur either criticized for being individual or stereotyped as a chav whatever u do mate so just do what u want. Iv got one an i think it looks good so go for what u want!

Punto/Clio GTT
i had a ktec sunstrip on mine. thought it looked ok back then, aint too sure now. i got a plain black one then put the ktec strip over it.

6565656.jpg