ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

k-tec zorst

megane

just like to say THANK U

uve made me very happy

me and 2 m8s took 4 hrs to do it with hardly no experence

just needs straigntin up a bit as its wonky but thatll b sorted next week

sounds fukin awesome though

top bargain too

andy

megane

just to say i have no pics yet but will have soon hopefully

i went 4 the boxster style one

but do wish i went 4 the twin 3" one now but hay

scares the crap outa ppl:devilish:

andy

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 12 October 2003

lol! Set off any car alarms with it yet?
Isnt it just such a rush when you do? - I managed 6 at once in the car park at work and I wasnt even trying. Its also great for waking babies:D

Quote: Originally posted by BozVanDam on 12 October 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 12 October 2003

lol! Set off any car alarms with it yet?
Isnt it just such a rush when you do? - I managed 6 at once in the car park at work and I wasnt even trying. Its also great for waking babies:D
lol! First car alarm I set off was a clio V6! Parked up in town, I half decked it past it and it went off! lol!

megane

caused sum turned heads today though luv it

been told u can hear it the other side of me works carpark

atleast 200yrds so im happy

plus there all mechanics so they all ran over to c wat the fuk it was:)

i think its offical i have the loudest car in my work now

andy

megane

o and on me lunch brake went thru kfc drive thru and 1 of there employess asked me if it was a williams

erm its a mk2 facelift 1.2:confused:

made me feel good though gettin compared to a williams

andy

wow these sound like nice exhausts, i been looking at the options, will be on my hitlist next, ne pics on any of them guys?

Sweet Kidda, you got the back box or a full system ?

Is it really loud, i want a really loud Zorst. Ive got a 1.2 16v, Expression+ (52).

How much was yours ?

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 14 October 2003
They are probably the loudest exhausts on the market!

IIRC they are custom exhausts made by Tiger Exhausts

and there are many more louder exhausts available, if you want loud get a Supersprint

megane

these r loud but its not a cheap noise if u get me

they r full systems as the standerd 1 needs to b cut off unless u take the axle off

unlike

most cars they have a back box and a pipe goin to the cat were as renaults r just 1 straight pipe and backbox if u get me

as 4 price mine was £230 i think includin postage

top bargain 4 a full stainless steel system

plus me and 2 m8s fitted it with hardly no experience at all in 4 hrs

although i do have to straighten it up a bit goes wonkly to the rite like dips down

andy

Renault Laguna Sports

Renault do a sleeve that joins the two bits back together, providing that youve cut it off cleanly that is. Thats what they do when you have a replacement silencer fitted.

yo sweet kidda, I have a mk2 face lift 1.2 16v and am looking to make her sound a bit beefier etc etc! is this the way forward???

is there anyway possible you could please get me a soundclip or video clio or whatever on ur car just so i can hear what it sounds like?? coz i want a really loud one and a nice sound as well, not some cheap wet fart sound! and am deciding between my original choice of two square oval remuss on each side, full stainless steel including a decat to. or a ktec one! they do ones including a decat right?

megane

ive got that vid from a few months back sounds the same id say in mine

luvly note to it

redline it and fuk me its LOUD

ktec is from the cat back so its still on but i think a decat pipe from them is about £40

loud enough with it on though i reckon

andy

sounds quite nice rob fenns one!!

And i seemed to get no sound from ur in car 0-100 clip! but it does sound good! i wonder if its worth going louder ;) hehe, what do remus sound like then? has anyone got remus exhausts??

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

Has any1 got any idea what the quiet exhaust are? I heard magnex arent crazily loud. I dont wanna a loud one really, just the look and performance. Its only cause i do a lot of motorway driving and dont wanna have a f**kin headache after every journey....

~*David*~