ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K20 Supercharged DC2

Two 0 Shitx
Rotrex? My dad had the exact same setup in his exige and that was just mentally quick, don't think i'd like all that power through the front wheels though

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome car. That intercooler would do my nut in like that though. Needs to be centred and black imo.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Lol that's a quick car. Is he slowing down at the points where they test drive by db? Not sure where they are at oulton though.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
In my experience they don't if you do it right.

If you slap it on yes. A light layer of black will surely help its emissivity?

One thin quote can help, but its when people keep repainting to try and cover up stone chips they get the issue.

Best option is paint it black, and live with the chips from a performance point of view.

Swift Sport
...Yeah it's the one in that video, the other one is more impressive IMO but I need to find it lol.

Another pic...

12055777573_8b17a29c4e_z.jpg

Looking at that vid it's not very fast at all round oulton? Or maybe just a crap driver.
I want a dc2 b18c turbo as my next track car.

172/B8 Quattro
This is a very nice motor, thinking its my next project toy.

Off topic but what's the best teg forums so I can keep an eye out for one.