ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Kieran's Now Odyssey Blue Ph1 Project Pg.36 Onwards

BlackGold 182
Re: Kieran's Iceberg 172 Project

Haha yeaaa when I done my interior in mine I left all the doors and boot open and still was mental! I have windows open in bedroom! But it's just all the dust! 2 wheels almost done now, just need lacquering tonight

BlackGold 182

update

right heres the tyres, old vs new and the size difference is epic! no wonder i couldnt get the wheels to fit without scrubbing, parada's have a pretty big side wall!

6766437035_3b102b9c2a_b.jpg

P1010095 by Kieran.., on Flickr

2 wheels are now finished :) your noticed in the bolt holes its messy, thats because i had to mask them up as first time i done wheels the bolts come loose due to the paint

6766442755_e99a56354c_b.jpg

P1010099 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6766440967_1042799d24_b.jpg

P1010098 by Kieran.., on Flickr

6766446293_061afeffa3_b.jpg

P1010101 by Kieran.., on Flickr

i was reading up onto tryna harden the paint, as saw the trick with putting them in the oven for a bit, i just tried it out for 5 mins on lowest setting and the paint heated up and has gone alot smoother!

will be doing the other 2 wheels at the weekend, and then tyres to be fitted mid next week

clio 172 phase 2

Looking good dude , im hoping my clio dont scrub as its pretty low , im on 45s atm :/ ahh well if they scrub raise it up thats if my coilover are not seized .

BlackGold 182

its because the offset is so low on the rota's mate, the spare wheels im running atm are 50 and dont scrub one bit lol

BBS and Lowws...

OMG! The tyres size difference is ridiculous! I'm gunna have to stretch mine or they are definitely gunna rub ;)

BG 182

Could you get away with 195s? With maybe a 45 tyre wall? Have you had to flare the arches? Or just fold the lip upwards?

Going to look awesome matey.

BlackGold 182

You can get away with 195 45 as ollie on here is running them and he had to roll and flare his arches, mine are rolled but not flattened right back.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

Phone this guy and ask:

Sheer Class Tyres, Blackfen: 020 8294 0777

They're a bit ghetto there and into all sorts of wheels etc, (spinners and things) but they may do stretching!

BlackGold 182

Haha I want to mate!! I just cant get the bloody things on the actual alloy!! I want to try but soon at I get 3/4 on the wheel the last bit doesn't Wana stretch over it! Any tips? Lol

clio 172 phase 2

Hey dude ive pm'ed you about the tyres , ive payed for them when shall
I be excpecting them

BlackGold 182

just pm'd you back, last night i was on my phone and its difficult to pm on my mobile. theyll probably collect them monday and should be with you tuesday, wednesday latest

BlackGold 182

Tyres are on the wheels!!! Went down to style dynamics in Middlesex, great work by them! 2 wheels are still silver and will start spraying them today.

Pics will be up soon!! Soo much better with stretched tyres

White mx5 mk1!

I must say when we got them yesterday they looked brilliant so can't wait too see them on the car :D

BlackGold 182

2 wheels are on! wow they look epic i have to say! need to lower it badly but waiting till i get the other 2 on to do it properly

pictures shortly