ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec coilovers

clio sport 182
Gonna be fitting a set of ktec coilovers to my 182 in the next couple of days. whats the best ride height to go for with 16'' wheels?
im planning on doing a couple of track days in it this year so would want a fast road/track setup.

clio sport 182
Just phoned ktec theyve told me...
REAR: 10MM from underside of adjusting ring to the beam.
FRONT: 120MM from top bolt hole in strut to the underside of the spring platform.
This should give me a fast road/track setup.
Abit of usefull info if anybody needs it.:)

Looking for 182
Useful info, I just set mine up so it was slightly nose down and was a height which I liked visually. The front rubs a little when I'm cornering hard and go over a dip in the road, but nothing too serious.

clio sport 182
when fitting these coilovers do i need to use anything off the standard suspension? also do you remove the big rubber thing which sits under the suspension turret??

Disastra Coupe
Surely you want to corner weight it and get the geo done afterwards.

Pretty sure corner weighting isn't really necessary unless it's a pure track car/race car.

Worth getting all the alignment and that set up though.

Giulietta 940
I still haven't fitted mine. Any idea how much I can lower front/rear by without hitting the splitter on speed bumps (effing London... :dapprove:)? I currently have stock 16s on.

Sorry for noobiness :p