ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ktec exhaust help needed

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
ok so i ordered a 182 style exhaust from ktec and it was taking a while to arrive so i messaged them and this was the reply i got;

I’ve just looked into this for you and unfortunately we are waiting on the centre sections for these to be finished by our suppliers which I’ve just been told may well take another 7-10 days.
This system is only normally supplied with an unsilenced centre section, typically we do however have 4 stainless steel silenced centre sections that we give as an option for the recessed and stealth systems for the Clio 2 1.2’s. I’ve asked my Sales Manager and I can send you the silenced centre section for an extra £20+VAT (Normally an extra £40+VAT).

Or I can send you out a stainless steel recessed or stealth system of which we have both in stock in the sports version (silenced centre section) and refund you the difference.

should i go for it or just wait for the center section that is normaly supplyied?
bit of help needed as im not sure what the difference between the silenced and unsilenced center section will do?

koi

Audi S1
Silenced centre will make the system quieter, so if you're after some noise do not go for this.

Personally I wouldn't get the 182 style, prefer the stealth look.

MG ZR 1.8
I have the ktec stealth super sports.
It makes a noise.. But it's not loud enough lol.

Your call on what you want though, you brought the 182 style.., so you obviously wanted that look.. I'd say wait.

And cause I want to see/hear it :D

MG ZR 1.8
Unless you have put an rs body kit on your car it doesn't look right IMO.

I've seen one once without an rs body kit, it looked kak.

Saw one too.. It wasn't even recessed into the bumper it looked like it was falling off.

And edit to my above comment- as long as you have a 1*2 rear bumper

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
yeh rear bumper is going to be getting changed to a rs bumper and box will definatly be recessed in. i have seen one that was just hanging under the bumper aswell looks kak i agree. well think ill be waiting it out and getting the unsilenced as these arnt stupidly loud anyways (i hope haha)

thanks for the replys and ill post a vid when i finaly arrives