ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTEC Induction Kit Jubilee Clip With Thread

Clio 172
I'll take a bracket and jubilee posted please @DJR1210

I think you could make a few bob selling these!
No problem mate, I'll get on it. Yeah maybe worth thinking about but I'm not out to make money from it, just happy to help a few people out on here. :wink: Might not be a quick turn around though as I'll have to do them in my lunch breaks next week. I'll try and sort them before Christmas, but if not it won't be until the start of the new year, as I don't go back until the 3rd. I'll keep you posted though.

Mondial Blue 172 Cup
Ooh I could do with one of these and the bracket if possible. The thread snapped off mine and I can't remember what I did with the bracket haha

Phase 1 Clio 172
Don't wanna take up all your new year lunch breaks @DJR1210 .....
But any chance of a hose clip and bracket for me too please?
Obviously PM me and I'll forward the money .

Clio 172
Hi guys, sorry haven't been intentionally ignoring you, not been very well tbh. All good now and Merry Christmas to you all! Won't be doing anything now until I return to work in the new year, but then I will get one (the 'prototype') together for @Davyy, see how long it takes and ease of doing it etc and then maybe think about doing a group buy, and pricing it etc. Won't be much though as not really in it for profit! Originally I was just trying to help a few of you out with the jubilee clips but I will see what I can do. Watch this space for now, and be patient as like I said it will be my lunch breaks I'll work on it. Cheers. Hope you're all having a great day. :up::wink: