ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Clio 2 Rs Race Engine Mount Kit

Clio 172
Hi all
I currently have the ktec uprated mounts fitted (black ones) but I'm looking at getting the race mounts (red ones).
Had anyone got the race mount fitted?
From the website: "By popular demand we have now released a competition specification set of engine mounts for the Clio 2 RS range. These mounts are twice as stiff as the uprated sets we offer for fast road and track day use. The further reduced movement these mounts offer make them suitable for competition vehicles and dedicated track vehicles only."
Picture for reference cheers
IMG_2322.PNG

Clio 182
You run into issues when you get too solidly mounted - not just the dashboard rattling but you can end up with bolts backing out on vital items.
I know of a few 4cyl race cars that have backed bolts out of cam gears etc. Do you NEED to go that hard? What's wrong with what you've got?

Hi all
I currently have the ktec uprated mounts fitted (black ones) but I'm looking at getting the race mounts (red ones).
Had anyone got the race mount fitted?
From the website: "By popular demand we have now released a competition specification set of engine mounts for the Clio 2 RS range. These mounts are twice as stiff as the uprated sets we offer for fast road and track day use. The further reduced movement these mounts offer make them suitable for competition vehicles and dedicated track vehicles only."
Picture for reference cheers
View attachment 174569
I would try the black powerflex on the dogbone if you don't have them before buying these.