ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

KTR Sport Mini Catalytic Converter

Megane r26
Simple fit from looking at that. The mini cat screws into the post cat lamba sensor whole an then the sensor screws into the mini cat. Simple as that really. Tbh when I decatted mine I just ran it with the post cat sensor unplugged. No lights on dash an no stored faults according to clip.

renault clio 182
dont need that sensor, the emissions light will go off after a few runs on a decat.

i got a k tec racing decat system and the light stays off because of daily use..

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Personally i wouldn't waste my money on it . Refitted my decat at the beginning of February , no light on the dash so far . Last time i ran mine with a decat , the light came on once . I just reset it with one of those OBDII scanners and it never came on again . If i were you i'd get your new exhaust and decat and see how ya go . Having the light on the dash doesn't affect the cars performance anyway .
Plus it says " We now have these mini cats available to help keep emissions lights off when a decat pipe has been fitted. " It doesn't actually say it will keep the light off

I've ran a decat since November and not once has the MIL come on , that's with both of the sensors plugged in and fitted ! I wouldn't worry about it !

i had the MIL come on about emissions a few months before I swapped over and it didnt go into LIMP mode it just flashed irritatingly !