ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lake District End of Summer Meet

Clio 182 Trophy
Before the long winter hits the lake District it will be good to get together for a short drive and some pub food somewhere. I'm thinking of keeping it central to the Lakes, Keswick perhaps and planning a route around that area without travelling too far out. It's far enough for everyone to get to Keswick without having to drive for miles on top. I have a route planned already and i'll post it up soon enough. It's basically a figure of 8 around Keswick including Honister Pass and Kirkstone Pass.

I'll be looking at mid September sometime, most likely a Sunday.

Anyone interested?

21961_327755860930_694385930_526184.gif

Mini Cooper S
Count me in Ben I can do any date in September apart from the 15th can't miss my little ones first birthday!

S2 106 GTI
Well I was going to say I'll come in evo! but with it having a £££'s carbon splitter and now lowered on Bilsteins I am having second thought's! :eek: I will see if Bec fancys a run out in her new car :D

Clio 182 Trophy
Don't forget to put petrol in Mr T.

Gib - take the evo out! :race:

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be up for it, will there be plenty of stops for pics though?

Clio 172, Pug 106
Sunday 9th should be ok for me.... My only problem is my cars so low it doesn't react well with bumpy roads

Clio 182 Trophy
I'll be up for it, will there be plenty of stops for pics though?

Yep, there will be some good places along the route to take pictures. Honister Pass and by the side of Buttermere will be the best places.

I think the plan will be to do the route and then stop off for some food and drink before parting ways

Buttermere...

DSCF3163.gif

Clio 182 Trophy
Sunday 9th should be ok for me.... My only problem is my cars so low it doesn't react well with bumpy roads

The route over Honister Pass will be the bumpiest, the roads on that part of the route are quite tight and twisty so we'll be taking it easy over there anyways. After that the roads are all fairly smooth.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I really like Buttermere, took some awesome pics by the stream there with the little beach simply beautiful

clio 1.2 16v dynamiq
i maybe up for a run with you guys again depending on the date will be fun defeating the icy hills again lol

Clio 182 Trophy
LIST OF ATTENDEES. . .

Please put your name down if you are fairly certain you are attending.

BenG

MINI Cooper S JCW
Might be up for this (+1 Honda S2000 depending on weather!) Not managed to get on one of these drives yet. Any ideas on meeting time yet?