ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lakeside - Sat Night (6th)

Evo
If anyone actually turns up this time lol. I've been up there 3 weekends in a row now and all i've seen is a megane with a CF bonnet.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
When you say Lakeside do you actually mean Lakeside shopping centre car park?

Just anywhere really mate, usually just run around from roundabouts along strip and then a trip to mcdonalds, dont thing you can sit in the big car parks now by pizza hut as they put the old bollards in place

lol i call it the strip, basically the dual lane way bit that runs past shops. 2 roundabouts one end and another big roundabout at the other end. Normally have old bill sitting all over it but will see tomorrow night

Evo
I've always called it the Figure of 8 lol, cos the roundabout locations.

Tescos car park is a good place to park up ( yes i know could that sound any chavier ) But you get some decent motors running up there.

Track 172 & Golf R32
i might be up there tonight with my pal john and his fezza seeing as the missis has longed me off tonight lol

SG9 Forester STi
I'll be there, not sure whether i'll be in my car though or blagging a ride in Ben_r1's cup. Will be good to see a few CS'ers down there though as I'm there each weekend and only ever see a few RS's.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
i might be up there tonight with my pal john and his fezza seeing as the missis has longed me off tonight lol

I'm not gonna be able to make this tonight. Shame, as would like to see your mates Ferrari

I'm heading up with cbetts at about 10.00 so will be there bout 11.00.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
yes mate, lets do it ppl come on! I'm off out now but there wants to be some other clios up Lakeside tonight, cbetts i'll phone u later on

Twingo rs133
I went up there last night with my mate. The vxr online had a meet my mates got a corsa vxr. I see a white 197 a white with orange wheels r26 megane and a ly megane that was parked behind my car

Twingo rs133
Who was in the R26.R?

197 power too much for the big turbo'd car ;)
I dunno who he was mate didnt have cs sticker in his window. Some boy there had a artic corsa vxr runnin over 300bhp his insurance is 3k a year must have money 2 burn lol

I saw 3 artics parked up looked very smart

Loads of ppl but was not happy police blocked the roundabout / strip off and came along and forced ppl out the car park waving there hands around like they were trying to move a herd of sheep

Twingo rs133
There was 3 of the astra artics parked did u see the green focus rs with 4 hel on his plate

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
i saw ben r1 went for a chat but you drove off lol quite a few clio were there last night

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I saw 3 artics parked up looked very smart

Loads of ppl but was not happy police blocked the roundabout / strip off and came along and forced ppl out the car park waving there hands around like they were trying to move a herd of sheep

Main reason I don't go is cause of the jobsworths in blue.

Every copper I know was bullied at school. They do this job as an ego boost.

Fqing losers

Evo
i saw ben r1 went for a chat but you drove off lol quite a few clio were there last night

Sorry mate I didn't see u about though. I'll b down there next weekend in a green mk2 Clio. Crap night yesterday though.

R26r driver was a nutter lol.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
lol i shoud be there next week il look out for you mate im normally with a black fiesta on st wheels

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Main reason I don't go is cause of the jobsworths in blue.

Every copper I know was bullied at school. They do this job as an ego boost.

Fqing losers

Bit harsh mate?

I am (fingers crossed) going to be moving to Chafford Hundred in a couple of months, so maybe down Lakeside more often ..!

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
went lakeside today. the tyre marks round the roundabouts were silly. no wonder the poilce shut it off, some of the chavs are hardly subtle are they lol

RB 197 fatty
im down that way tomoorow, prob be passing about 7/8 ish. mite pop in, see whats going down . Then and again, might not

Evo
People just be warned of the police having a major crack down now, i go mainly for watching but if your one of the racers watch out.