ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lambda Sensor

2005 Clio 182
Best one to buy? Anybody? Post-cat lambda needed. Going to stick a decat on.

Also, to ensure best AFR/MPG, how do you suggest I sit it? I've heard raising it a little is good.

LY FF182
Bosche one, post cat lambda has zero effect on fuel ratio. Just puts a light on to say cat isn't working right.

LY FF182
Also, don't expect many gains from a decat, more noise is just about it.... My car actually drives better with the cat in

2005 Clio 182
Its to solve a problem. My cat / exhaust hangs low as the exhaust is too short. With the decat its tight, no leaks. But I'll need to fit the lambda as it goes nuts without it. Just need a new one.

2004 clio 182
What do you mean by nuts ? On mine the engine management light comes on every time I unhook the battery but I re set ( 2 min Job ) it and it stays off

mark

2005 Clio 182
It drops to about 9mpg/5mpg on idle, and when I drive it drinks. Just drinks. It was leaking pretty badly though, so I think maybe the precat was getting quite a lot of air to it and upped the fuel rate to compensate. Put the cat back on and it went up to 35 again.