ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lamborghini Huracan Crash

Both survived this apparently
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421701812.601924.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421701863.914381.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah both survived but one was seriously injured I think.

Scary moment but pretty crappy footage tbf.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Driver pulled passenger out of the car before it caught fire (that's why it looks so bad in the pictures)

Just seen this, f**king idiots!

"The combination of 200mph+ speeds and a change in the road surface caused the supercar - which was on Czech plates - to skip violently and lose traction. The Huracan first hit the left crash barrier and then the right barrier, after which the Lamborghini slid into a ditch on the side of the motorway.

After the Huracan crash, the 36-year-old male driver climbed out of the car and dragged his passenger out; the car burst into flames shortly after. The driver was taken to hospital in an ambulance, while the passenger was air-lifted with serious injuries"

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at some of the comments on here.

So your telling me if you had something like that you wouldn't attempt a Vmax run on what looked to be a quiet stretch of motorway in the dry? Aye it might not be the derestricted autobahns but it doesn't look that far off tbh.

Brutal, I hit a bump in my Megane doing speeds north of 150+ on the Autobahn and shat myself, Amazing how much something relatively small can upset a car at proper speeds.

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member

So your telling me if you had something like that you wouldn't attempt a Vmax run on what looked to be a quiet stretch of motorway in the dry? Aye it might not be the derestricted autobahns but it doesn't look that far off tbh.

Brutal, I hit a bump in my Megane doing speeds north of 150+ on the Autobahn and shat myself, Amazing how much something relatively small can upset a car at proper speeds.

Doing 200mph on a public road, with a passenger, no i wouldn't

Just see it as acting a t**t, and risking peoples lives, or destroying the car which he has done

Clio 182 Cup

This!

As safe as the Autobahns seem, even what might seem like a slight ripple at cruising speed, can turn into quite a shockwave at the top end and unsettle the car. I feel this guy got unlucky and caught a bump on the tarmac in a bad way.

Hopefully the passenger is able to walk after recovering as the wreckage looks pretty bad!

Turbo 182 Alfa 159

Even after seeing that video, I'd still have a go lol.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
My car will crack 200mph but I have no reason to attempt it. I have a daughter and wife I want to go home to.

Lucky they did not take another car out wife a family inside on a day out. Would of been tragic.

Listerine & Poledo
So your telling me if you had something like that you wouldn't attempt a Vmax run on what looked to be a quiet stretch of motorway in the dry?.

Correct, because roads are dark and full of terrors, including charvers in hot hatches that pull out on anything and a myriad of other things that will have you off the road in any car, be it at 2 or 200mph.

Ultimately, the bloke had fat wrists and clearly hit the Fairy liquid