ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Landscape Photography - Criticism

Artic Blue 182 FF
Dragged my sorry ass up the mountain at 6am the other day to try and get some mountainous landscape pics.

Never done it before, so would like some critique and pointers for improvement ,but don't be to harsh! :rasp:

-Enlarge for better quality, slightly touched up in PS.

SL1-1.gif

sl2.gif

sl3.gif

sl5.gif

sl4.gif

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
nice work, number 2 stands out for me. wish i had the time/dedication to do something like that. Sadly no mountains where i live though :(

Oil Burner
Very nice shots, think 2 or 3 for me.

Maybe just tweak/straighten a few of the horizons

Thats alot of effort, but well worth it from those results.

Artic Blue 182 FF
Cheers for the comments guys, very much appriciated.
I would do it more often, but sadly i work weekends :(
The mountain range is the Brecon Beacons, the mountain is locally known as the 'sugar loaf' but for all you avid adventurers its called 'Mynydd Pen-y-Fal.'
Was -2 when we hit the carpark viewpoint, so would of thought it would of been close to -5 up at the top. Definatly worth it though :)

Oh and a pic like this you mean - (my mate took this one, which is stunning in every way possible IMHO)

n582590524_4999670_364.gif