ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last-Minute Manchester Meeting! Wednesday 14th!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
in 2015?

yeh sure thing

woah woah.. just need to lay the loom in, sort the brake lines then its good to go in :D

25608_387960123483_505458483_3731222_434852_n.jpg

steering rack, suspension arms, coilovers, new ball joints, top mounts and hubs all fitted and poly bushed... a thankyou...

I'm not washing mine. Last time I did was literally across the road from the meet, and it still wasn't any cleaner than before. Fecking birds have shat all over it today too :(

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
Would of come but not been on here since yesterday morning and made plans now :(

Titanium 182 & 306 Diesel
We'll need to make sure we dont get locked in again this week!

haha I remember that I went into panic mode when Jamie said we can just bump and and go through the walk path lol so glad we got out as didn't want to do that!:approve:

JDM Dc2
haha I remember that I went into panic mode when Jamie said we can just bump and and go through the walk path lol so glad we got out as didn't want to do that!:approve:

LOL... me too.. was suprised they locked us in... even tho why anyways when its still very simple to drive out lol.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Went to krispy kremes for some dohnuts as I had been over manchester to look at a car for sale and randomly spot a load of CS's in the usual spot :rasp:

Didn't even know the meet was on, would of popped in and said hello but my mate wanted to get off.

JDM Dc2
Fk! that was cold, heater on in the 1.25 all the way home on max!... good meet as per, specially considering only 24hrs notice!!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Good meet as per, though the run home with chris chris and jamie was punishing the petrol tank haha.

gone jap 370z GT
michelin's from Costco are £360 each for the rear's, bridgestones that are fitted as standard you are looking at £220 each