ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last Night York (VARSITY)

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
This 182 Parked up outside varsity.....
23082008288.jpg

Also just as i was stumbling out of the gallery at around 3am i heard the sexy sound of its exhausts as it passed me the the sound of its horn...as it nearly ran some yorkshire **** over??? haha nice car anyways :)

Maxx

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
ooo was dark.....an i did seem odd with Ph1 lights making me think...but i was plassstered lol anyways still like to know whoos

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
That would me mine, LMFAO at the comment about me beeping the horn, did u see that girl s**t her pants or what! she just walked right across the road without even looking!

Yeah its a ph1 172, the best looking 172 hehe, but its got a straight through 182 exhaust on it and ph2 bumper.

cliosex.jpg

Corsa SXI 1.7 DTI
weell i just saw the exhaust and instanlty thought of it been a 182 didnt take a second look at the Ph1 Lights or the reg lol. nice motor mate and yer i wudda run over but looked like u had enuf on ur hands lol.