ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Last pics before they both go...

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well it's been fun boys and girls, but it's time that both myself and danny172 move on from the surrender monkey fraternity !

My car is now provisionally sold, I'm having a relatives car for a few months whilst they are in hospital, saving some pennies and buying something daft and RWD. He's bought one of Bavaria's finest which gets picked up during the week.

So, here's me putting the final touches to the black one in the garage for the new owner-to-be as I drove it this week and it got muddy !

4492715623_df12df1216_b.jpg

So, here's probably the last photo of the two cheeky Clio's together unless anyone fancies a mini NW Kent meet this week ??

4493422784_98109b894c_b.jpg

Adios !

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
One of my favourite ph1's on here, is the new owner a member?

Good pic's mate will be a shame to see them both go :dapprove:

Rob has a Honda Jazz for 6 months or until he makes up his mind :rasp:

And I pick this up next Saturday

Media1.jpg

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice turf? Dis is Dartford bruv, not Aintree lol

Haha, good shout Jamie but can't go from a pair of clios to a pair of m3s :rasp: don't quite what I want yet.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
He's about 10 seconds away from you Mike, I tried to call you t'other day but no joy?

Rob, Danny, I've just got mine and you're deserting me, your pair of manjina's. See you both soon no doubt. Maybe one last pic session before they go?

Insignia SRi
Yeh id be up for a kent photo meet, picked up my turinis today so iv got it looking just how i want it! The pedal sensor gave up on the way home so hopefully il have a new throttle pedal this week!!

Iceberg Ph1
He's about 10 seconds away from you Mike, I tried to call you t'other day but no joy?

Rob, Danny, I've just got mine and you're deserting me, your pair of manjina's. See you both soon no doubt. Maybe one last pic session before they go?

You still have me <3 :eek:

Lets all meet.. Where and when....

Edit: Good going on selling up Rob.. You shall miss it until you get your new toy no doubt.. I don't mean the Jazz btw! haha

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Well that concludes a wash, coat of SRP, 2x PB Black Hole and 2x CG Butter Wet Wax.

Hope the new(old) owner appreciates that !! :rasp:

Darren, yeah will enjoy my new toy... when I decide WTF to buy when my free rental period is up haha.

Cool will think of a meet somewhere soon guys !

/T.e.g.