ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest/New Nokia 8 series phone.

Revels Mum & Sister
I like it but again not to sure.

I love my 8800, I wouldnt wanna warrnat the extra cost for features I dont use. I got this phone because I liked how it looked and was basic which is what I wanted.

Will be mucho coin even on a hefty contract

Revels Mum & Sister
IMO fcuk that

Having said that if your 8800 is Boxed, Mint and Unlocked. Would makie £300 on Fleabay. £200 for phone £100 in your pocket.

ill be sticking to my 8800. might get it rehousing professionally in black in a few months as i do treat it like a workhorse. can get it done in full oe Nokia housing for 70-£80

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i know you can get the black housing from a few places for like £200 odd....

what do you teo actually think of the new dented look? i'm not sure if i like it. i believe the menu system is slightly better and the battery is a bit improved. mine is pretty scratched on the rear... prob could cover the cost of the upgrade by putting it on the bay as u say mate. hmm

The ones from Hong Kong are pretty much all positivly from dummy phones. All will have nokia branding as nokia officially produced a proper replica housing.... but the metal isnt of the same quality and the glass isnt sapphire. A proper nokia outlet will be able to tell the diff.

Ras..... its through an official nokia parts place i have contacts with, they normally only deal with companies but sort me out when i need or my friends/colleagues. They pick my phone up from me and open and replace it professionally with all nokia workshop tools and parts then deliver it back.

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
"Sensual by Nature"

Sounds like something that should be printed on the front of durex, not a mobile phone ad slogan!