ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Latest time to buy Cliosport Saturday tickets?

Discounted 1*2 parts
As I can't seem to post in the Cliosport Saturday section, I thought I'd ask here.

What is the deadline for a ticket?

Can they be bought on the door?

Tom

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Hi Tom.

23rd July is the deadline to buy. Nothing will be posted after the 23rd.

You can buy tickets on the day at the CS Marquee, where you will get food ticket/goody bag/event ticket.

Another thing to consider is that this is proving to be a very popular day and we're actually limited to the number of cars we're allowed.

So if you leave it too long, it might be sold out.

Nothing at the mo :(
Il just park round the corner and walk in i think.. Don't want anyone see me turn up in the misses s**t heap of a ford ka lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I'd encourage you to come if you don't have a Clio! There are loads of members who are no longer in 'the fold' but still visit and contribute to the forum.

It would be good to put names to faces that you wouldn't normally see at any other event.

Nothing at the mo :(
I'd encourage you to come if you don't have a Clio! There are loads of members who are no longer in 'the fold' but still visit and contribute to the forum.

It would be good to put names to faces that you wouldn't normally see at any other event.

yeah might try and get nick to come with me, me and him are investing in a track car soon together so might give us some ideas :p

182 track, Mk7 ST
anyone going up from the south east?

Yep, I'm heading up the Saturday morning and camping over, I should imagine there will be a convoy heading up there from the south east anyway as seems to be a fair few from down this way :)