ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
14TH? YOUR KEEN

im adding a recovery day onto my plans, thinking about it ive never driven before n i recon after 14 hours on the road i might need a day to recover haha.

vinyl ordered, unfortunately not what we were planning, cars going in for some paint next week so i dont want to sticker up a frechly painted car,

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yup my journey starts at half 5 wednesday after work. Down to Leicster stay the night there, pick up the troops and hit the road nice and early

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I've got the 16th off too, although I've decided I may go to Ascot races instead.

Pretty sure you've got to be posh to go to them?

Also its definitely about putting the stickers on whilst drinking your first beer waiting for the ferry at Dover....

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Do tell...

We took a couple of go-peds last year (not so much to get about on, just to dick about on in the campsite).. Mine was a lethal, chainsaw engine powered thing which was really tempermental, my brothers was a proper goped.. After a few shandies they decided to see who dared go fastest on it. I think Ollie went fastest - but through the air rather on wheels as he hit a pot hole, and landed palms first (I think, I was half-cut tbf..) and returned to the tent with a bloodied goped.. sat down, Dave found bandages and Mike offered Whiskey to clean them up with... Then Ollie basically blacked out for a little while.... The cuts were pretty brutal though!!!

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
dammit! youve just reminded me i was going to get something sorted like that this year a mini moto was the idea... goes off to ebay

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
I'd get something cheap as it will no doubt get half-inched.

mine got stolen monday morning by the french.. which lead us to destroy anything remaining of any value (tv's/fridges etc) left by other people so they couldn't take them either... Mike can throw a TV nearly 8ft.....!