ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

Petrol Blue 182.
You guys have a split camp, one of you doesn't want Blu Nord, and by looking at it last year, it was cramped to f**k.

The other lot don't wana go Beujor, what the hell you lot going to do? it's a shame Karting Nords now a building site, that looked pretty lively around mad friday etc.

No way you can get in Annexe?

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Think we are going to do a round up and get exact numbers as I think the figures I have given him at the minute are a little optimistic. Hopefully with a smaller number we'll squeeze in.

Petrol Blue 182.
They were alot more relaxed on ticket scanning this year. 2011 we were scanned to get acces to the track from the campsite. This year we were only scanned actualy getting into Houx from the road.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
They were alot more relaxed on ticket scanning this year. 2011 we were scanned to get acces to the track from the campsite. This year we were only scanned actualy getting into Houx from the road.

Thats because Houx is now part of the circuit, whereas the rest of the pikey campsites are a free for all ;)

'Tis why our security is slighter better ... well until they all bugger off and its becomes Hellmand Province on Sunday evening.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
It becomes a no-mans land for sure...
and the Gypos come out and steal gopeds forcing you to destroy tv's/fridges purely so they can't have them...

AG 200 cup
Could we not see about the pistonheads camping on bleu nord because they seemed to have decent security, if we can't get annexe.

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
Could we not see about the pistonheads camping on bleu nord because they seemed to have decent security, if we can't get annexe.

Could do yeah.

Normal Bleu Nord camping is £116, 1st Tickets/PH on Bleu Nord is £285 (but that includes ferry)

Obviously you are paying a lot more for the facilities.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Have you had confirmation of out allocation and when do we need to pay the balance?

Balance isn't due for a couple of months yet - mid-Feb at the earliest I think. I'll give the guy a call and double-check our allocation is confirmed an will let you know Tim.

330i. E30 Touring.
Balance isn't due for a couple of months yet - mid-Feb at the earliest I think. I'll give the guy a call and double-check our allocation is confirmed an will let you know Tim.

You guys paid a deposit?

The Speed Chills site is just on Beausejour isn't it....

Thought Bleu Sud was a smaller version of Bleu Nord.

Nope...that's what I thought, as we felt Beausejour was a bit far out of the way. 30 mins walk from pits apparently.

They have a Blue Sud site aswell.

Yes it is a smaller version of Blue Nord.

circuit_all.jpg

Petrol Blue 182.
Just been watching some Mad Friday vids.

Epic burn out and the copper just casualy cruises past!

Last edited by a moderator: