ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Le Mans 2013

330Ci (Fail)Sport
MIKE! FLOL.

Seperate tents are Homo spec. What wrong with abit of accidental bumming?

We've got s**t on lockdown tbh, Vish brings the double air bed, I bring the double douvet. Tight.

And we've not woken Saner once!

Giant tent is a the way forward, think we may need an extension this year...

330i. E30 Touring.
especially if we're squeezing 12 into it.. 10 is cozy enough sharing with Mike and Nick..

No f**king ways are we fitting 12 in that tent. We'll just get a seperate tent for a couple of people- i don't care if that's me tbh.

330i. E30 Touring.
Was looking at one like that myself^

We got ours off eBay though. Pretty much the same thing at just over half the price. Have had two now- one got left at LM in 2011 because we couldn't be fucked to take it down. Second one's still going strong!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
That's what I dislike about big tents.

They're a right pain when you can't be fucked to put them up or take down.

If you're following the same pattern this year Mike, 2011 got left, 2012 survived, 2013 gets left/burnt.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Have had two now- one got left at LM in 2011 because we decided it'd be more fun to try and pull it apart with a volvo and throw a fridge and trolley at it. Second one's still just about going strong!

EFA.

Petrol Blue 182.
On Houx, the toilets are holes in the ground.

Tom took a s**t on his own ankle and I think Mike filled his jeans up with piss too.

330i. E30 Touring.
On Houx, the toilets are holes in the ground.

Tom took a s**t on his own ankle and I think Mike filled his jeans up with piss too.

True story.

Walking back to the tent with no jeans on FTL.

Well, most are holes in thr ground. The select few secret ones FTW.

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
Haha!

Pay all that money for a decent site and the bogs are s**t!

At least we have proper toilets on Bleu Nord, even Beausejour had them :eek:

there are some proper posh-porta-crappers or, if your in a cunning disguise, the disabled throne in the ladies...

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member

Panda.

ClioSport Club Member
  850 T5
From PistonHeads

We go through Rouen usually, right?

Not sure.. we (Saner) follows Dave and TBH mike and I pay very little attention to whats going on outside (too busy concentrating on not over-filling empty juice bottles etc..)

Petrol Blue 182.
Rouens where we left Mike at a roundabout and Saner headed back for Paris. We won't let a burnt bridge ruin our f**k ups.

Gavin.

ClioSport Club Member
Just looked into that bridge fire, its an easy detour. We just need to stay on the A29 a bit longer and go down the A151 instead of the A28. 'C' is the closed bridge for reference.

ScreenShot2013-02-26at202332_zpsf2440740.png

Last edited: