ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leak from back of dash

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i have located the source of my leak, its coming in from the back of the dash when you run water down the windscreen, does anyone know where the drainage holes are for the back of the bay behind the scuttle pannel?

Hi Laura, My mate had this problem too ages ago and I remember he did get it sorted. Rob.h_172 off here should be able to help you!

Mark

clio sport 172
thats correct mate also the door cards are s**t at keeping water out the seal went on mine but hay its french keeps you guessing

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
its ok ive solved ti now :) some random grommet had blocked a drainage hole behind the scuttle pannel, ball ache to get to but fingers crossed wont happen again :)

clio sport 172
your telling me there apain to get to, lucky for me my bro is a mechanic so not to bad as i have all the tools, so makes it easy when playing with the car :)