ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

leaking sunroof@*!$*!?

Albi blue 197
basically ive had a leaking sunroof for ages, ive looked at the main seal nothing wrong with it ... ive siloconed holes in the sunroof which where in the plastic undernieth the glass (not the water drain holes) but water is still leaking in its on my passangers side n it really leaks when it wants but i just cant get rid what can it be and anyone know how to sort it out ??

cheers

1.2 16v Dynamique.
I have the same car and had the same problem on the same side !. I siliconed around the inner foam so that when I put the main rubber seal back on, there would be no gap at all. Like you, I left the drain holes alone. This has cured my leak. Gook luck

"Navy" N17 TWO
Make the most of it :rasp:
loreal_elvive_smooth_intense_shampoo_25917.jpg

BECAUSE YOU'RE WORTH IT!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
lol im lost on that joke lol,

Anyway rang renault up and its £100+ inc VAT and then if its the inter seal its £85 quid and if its the outer seal its £45 :(

TT 225
i fixed mine on my last car. roof lining down, whole frame out (4 parts) silicone the roof and refit. I wrote a guide but just never posted it. Will try and get it on here now that the winter season is arriving.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
can do mine for me if ya like, seeing as you only live a nice 2min walk from mine