ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leaky sunroof Mk2

So same as pretty much all Mk2's with a sun roof it has started to leak this year I have checked the seals and they are in good condition I then checked the drain pipes both sides and it turns out the driver's side drain pipe is leaking soaking the sun visor and drivers seat. the car is parked at home but I am down at uni could anyone suggest a quick fix before the inside of my car is ruined.

if the drivers drainage hose is leaking, remove the drivers A-Pillar, the hose should run behind that, you'll find out if it's either split or become disconnected from the drain.

As far as i remember, to remove the A-pillar trim, you need to open the door, pull the rubber seal away, then there's 3 clips to release the pillar trim.

I'm not 100% sure on it mate, however the ph1/ph2 are the same 'x65' shell, the pipes should as far as i know, run up the pillars. I'm pretty sure i saw a video on youtube where a guy takes his a-pillars off and shows the tubes etc as they run from those holes to the wheel arches.