ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leda Coilvers Track Set-up 172

Clio 172 Ph1
Got a set of Leda's on my new 172 track car.

Looking for any advice on setups for dry & wet conditions. I have the ones with the red control knobs as per below

carpics013.jpg

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
What advice are you after in particular mate? Damper settings? Geo settings? You need to tell us what the spring rates are as well currently. Every bit of detail helps mate.

172 Rally Car
That's my car lol,

The shocks are valved so that bump and rebound rise at the same rate. Essentially you stiffen the shocks up and it corrects the damping it's self

Clio 172 Ph1
Thanks. Unforch the springs are pretty rusty so can't tell what rates they are, they are eibach though. I will need to take them off and have a look.

I have two rear wheel drive cars also, so front wheel drive on the track is new to me. I guess I will have a play and work out what what suits, the obvious loosen off if wet and stiffen if dry etc. I have got a set of wheels with Yokohama Parada spec 2 and the other set with R888's.