ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 10th-14th June (Jockanese Thread)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
I'd be up for that Paul! I'l be takin the ST! Should cost about a grand to do both mate! :)

Porsche Boxster987S
I'd be up for that Paul! I'l be takin the ST! Should cost about a grand to do both mate! :)

kool , well i ws meant to be going with frizz with his FST ad another mate whos buying a 182 so ill pass this thread onto them.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Gaz you having a laugh no one up here will go with ye.

Try and jar dolan heid, he'll probably have changed his ar 8 times by then though

app_full_proxy.php

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Yeah, should be superb Willy.

Fancy hitting the ring for a couple of days from the monday? The 24hrs finishes on sunday afternoon!

Gaz

Clio 172 Cup
aye the ring wud be gd iwiz wanted to go ere like. nd to c if i can get the time off for that but i'll let u know.

u booked the ferry yet for france???

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Think i'm going to PM Ady to get a sticker made up saying:

CLIOSPORT LEMANS TRIP JUNE 2010 JOCKS ON TOUR

:)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Will just be on the back window!

Rear side windows will have mini flags, drivers and co-pilots name like WRC cars!

Car will be freshly PC'd so vinyls are a no-no!

Porsche Boxster987S
Will just be on the back window!

Rear side windows will have mini flags, drivers and co-pilots name like WRC cars!

Car will be freshly PC'd so vinyls are a no-no!

same mate. You going for the 225?

Mk4 R32
Hes at a weddin Gaz he will prob reply or text you or something tomoz.
But yeah need to talk about it :)

378bhp Leon Cupra R
Not made my mind up for sure yet.

LeMans/Ring=no other holiday

FCS+holiday.

decisions decisions.