ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LeMans 2011 Team Tour... 'We ride fast, We ride light'... losers assemble.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Just get the 10digit ref number for the wentworth tax from dvla, do it online. Or you could come in mine.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Might do, see what's going on tbh!

Managed to get tomorrow off, last chance to sort some bits and bobs before we leave.

Trophy #382
Just a heads up re speeding and the police. Few people on ph have been in the lemans area this year, and the annual fabled crack down on speeding actually seems to be happening.

More patrols, and covert radar traps on the autoroutes. Get caught being very silly (30kph over the limit) and they have the power to confiscate the car on the spot. There are several guys on ph who had to go through this, bills running into several thousand and 3 months without the car.

Worth remembering that if there's any precipitation/mist the speed limit is reduced on the autoroute.

Big crack down on drink driving as well.

Travel safe!

I can second that, about 2 years ago after being pulled for speeding (i wasnt driving at the time though) we had to lend an English biker 20 euros as he had given the police everything he had but still not enough cash to 'buy' his bike back from them, was like 1500 euros something stupid

Police are ridculous LeMans weekend so just be careful

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
My final batch of vinyls arrived today, all going on Sunday. Just need some door numbers and it's sorted!