ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets have another TOPO - October 9th

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Erm, well we can go into the pub, so the only reason I wont be there is if i'm called into work. But i'm praying I dont tbh.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've got to agree with the rain crew. I attend these meets to look at the cars and If it's slashing it down it takes the shine of it.............literally!!!

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
*shrug* I'll be there. Rain or shine, tbph its because I dont have anything better to do today and nothing planned so I was going to go for a drive anyway :)

Ibiza SC
Yeh, looks like it's just gonna be grim. I'll probably still show, as got nothing better to do.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Mike/Gregg will you do me a favour and drop me a quick text when you decide if youre going or not :)

Mazda Mx5 + Clio 172
I'm still gonna call in for a pint with the wife. Weathers w**k tho lol not gonna bother washing the berg.

CBR1000RR Fireblade
I'm out, sheared a camber correction bolt resulting in a wheel flopping all over the place.

Seeyou at the next one

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Not been called out, so looks like i'll be there. Will set off in half an hour.

2016 Qashqai 2011 A3
Was nice to see you guys sorry had to be cut short for those who i talked too got the front 172 bumper wings and skirts for £160!! all grills and no marks dead happy! see you at next one

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Ye, was abit of a flying visit by all really! (I was the geezer in the Black Vodafone McLaren jumper) Still, was good to put a few names to faces :)

Ye, was abit of a flying visit by all really! (I was the geezer in the Black Vodafone McLaren jumper) Still, was good to put a few names to faces :)

Yh was nice tlkin to ya m8, ur car looked tid hope u dbt hav any problems wiv this 1 lol

Im sorry ill speak proper english for you then, and ive never been on bebo, i apologise for spelling mistakes im on my phone and i have fat thumbs for touch screen :p

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I have no idea mate. I always used to be partial to driving the car but that seems to be a bit of a no no these days!

Getting people to be up for a driving meet is hard, and I hate leading.

But I admit, I should of done one over summer, just never found the time tbh.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Getting people to be up for a driving meet is hard, and I hate leading.

But I admit, I should of done one over summer, just never found the time tbh.

Know what you mean. I tried a handfull of times over summer with no interest. Never had that problem back on 2004 when the Williams boys were on here!