ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lets see your OCD Drive ways (thats obsessive clio disorder!!)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
I know there is plenty on here who suffer from the same illness! heres my 4!
11054855_10203038358480311_9176046597905205649_o.jpg

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Epic, sorry to go off topic, but Martin, why do you have FOUR? Surely the 172/Trophy serve the same purpose essentially? :smile:

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Epic, sorry to go off topic, but Martin, why do you have FOUR? Surely the 172/Trophy serve the same purpose essentially? :smile:
Trophy is spotless, not a mark on it so it doesnt scratch the flat out blasting itch!

Then theres the dci80 for going back and forward to work and filling with car parts/dirty s**t! And the mk4 for my mrs 130mile commute and days out with the pram!

Ex 182 owner
Not quite the same league. They are however numbers 3 and 4 when on the drive, after the work oil burner and the little ladies Fiesta.
I have had to hide no.3(182 Ti) in Stirling when the Trophy turned up in Haydock to keep the peace.
Day1_zps211d3a2c.jpg