ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lexus lights

Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005
(my money doesnt come from mummy and daddy)

Well done, neither does mine.

LY 200

^^^Now thats a mod im very jealous of!!!!

The xmas tree looks deffo the way forward!!!Lol

ex Clio 172 owner :(

What makes us laugh I think, is him saying "were all jealous because we cannot afford them"

Do me a favour!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

try £190 LED lexus lights

WOW LED lights! sounds very cool mate, got any pics, i am considering some, think they will go with my neon exhaust tip ?

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by Scott1987 on 22 June 2005

each to their own i say
Scott i always say each to there own just couldnt help but not this time round cause of the "jealous" comment!!!

Bait if ever iv seen it!!!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

f**kin PMSL @ this thread this is the funniest this year quality!

Thanks stroodle mate for making my day, infact no.... making my year!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get some pics up of your car!

sorry, but this thread has to be made a sticky, annopuncement ro similar

certainly is one to cheer you up after a sh*t day at the office

lexus + luxury + lights = reall do not go well together

as for affording them, when you start paying around 10-13k in tax a year on your wages, then start telling me i cant afford them

2004 1.2 Dynamique

How old are you pal and where you from? Talk some more bullsh*t please, make me laugh again pwetty pweeeease

182... again!

How does putting lexus lights on make it like a new car? They didnt come on mine and I havent seen them on any other new cars! Havent seen a new lexus though recently;)

don't

mate mate mate, i have a mod for you

I can sell you some pug 306 lexus style rear lights for 45+ p&p, bargain or what

then all you need to do is get some masking tape and tape them into where your standard boring un-unique front lights are and you will be the talk of the town,

let me know if your interested

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

try £190 LED lexus lights

Serious OWNAGE!

Quote: Originally posted by CupCake on 23 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by stroodle on 22 June 2005try £190 LED lexus lights

Serious OWNAGE!

STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just put some lexus lights on my clio mk1 and its improved the looks of it amazingly, made it look like a new car, so easy to fit as well. getting some angel eyes for the front next, see what they do for the car.
gotta love Lexus lights... innit

182... again!

Splash out on a dictionary, ma and pa bought mine..............while I was still at school!!! Now I support myself and family, thankyou!!

133/225/CLS AMG

Each to there own on the styling mods, I have some lexus style lights on my silver 172 and I think they look good. Make an alternative to the standard ones.

Its all down to opinion at the end of the day, I like lots of things other people dont like but thats just me.

Saying that people cant afford £190 on some lights if probably not the best plan though, if peeps can afford a 172/Williams/182/V6 Im sure they could afford some lights if they wanted them!!! lol

None

Mods do/can look good WHEN DONE PROPERLY. I personally think that Lexus lights do suite certain cars but not others.

[Edited by Maxx on 23 June 2005 at 12:51pm]

Quote: Originally posted by badinvincible on 23 June 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Maxx on 23 June 2005Mods do/can look good WHEN DONE PROPERLY. I personally think that Lexus like do suite certain cars but not others.[/QUOTE]I agree, those cars are from Lexus.

and the mazda 6 quite suits them too, but then, thats another one from the factory with them

133/225/CLS AMG

There are loads of car companies who are now replicating the style of the Lexus IS200 lights. You got Mazda/BMW (compact) etc so really they are not just Lexus lights anymore.

Unforunately they are a relatively cheap mod, this means that anyone with a 1.1 Saxo can afford to bolt them on, which has kind of devalued the look of them.

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 23 June 2005
There are loads of car companies who are now replicating the style of the Lexus IS200 lights. You got Mazda/BMW (compact) etc so really they are not just Lexus lights anymore. Unforunately they are a relatively cheap mod, this means that anyone with a 1.1 Saxo can afford to bolt them on, which has kind of devalued the look of them.

I havent seen any bmws with lexus lights, they have euro style clear lights

2004 1.2 Dynamique

And hydeyho how are everyones cars on here standard, I havent seen 2 cars on here the same?

Quote: Originally posted by AlexJMills on 23 June 2005
which has kind of devalued the look of them.

no their appearance is the reason for their devalued looks, they look sh*te, regardless of cost, popularity or image, their appearance is the reason so many people hate them

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by JoelDee on 23 June 2005
And hydeyho how are everyones cars on here standard, I havent seen 2 cars on here the same?

Hold on, when I have I ever ever ever said that???

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005

Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
If you have any sense your request this post to be deleted!
I personally really like lexus clusters as i have them on my car but you are gonna get roasted BIG TIME!
but rest assured its your car&you can do to it what you like.
Just tell them B*LLOCKS!

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005

Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
I personally really like lexus clusters as i have them on my car but you are gonna get roasted BIG TIME!
Just tell them B*LLOCKS!
Sorry!

Nike Lunar Elite's

Quote: Originally posted by jph172 on 22 June 2005Stroodle- gotta say mate, not a good thing to post! There is a hell of alot of people on here who like you to keep your car STANDARD!
Just tell them B*LLOCKS![/QUOTE]

Not me