ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lexus

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Well today i was car shopping and my mrs said that she had seen a yellow renault at the lexus garage so off i went to find out about this so called yellow car.
It turned out to be a Megan 225 in LY but it was a bit of a bucket so after looking round it and seeing that the front bumper was hanging off and that one side had been painted and was totally different to the rest f the car we left it but on the way out i seen this and i fell in love. Sadly my budget is no where near the price tag this LFA has on it.

LFA002.gif

LFA001.gif

LFA003.gif

LFA004.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
No as seemingly they can't sell them or at least thats what the salesman told me.

It was stunning and i mean stunning

M135i
I think it might be the UK press car?

Remember seeing that blue in quite a few of the car mags.

Awesome cars. Definitely on my dreamlist.

Turbos.
I think they look slab sided but still LOVE them, especially in that purpley-blue. And frankly it could look like a Micra as long as it kept the noise... just a shame its not the £100k car it should be.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Wow. Very rare.

Drove past this place on Sunday, cant say I was looking in :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
That's a properly special car. I love them. I think they're very special machines.