ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LightRoom/ Photoshop request

182 Cup
Hi,
I've taken some photos of my Clio in Raw that need colour correction.
Are any of you guys colour correction wizards who will be able to get the most out of my photos because I certainly can't
Cheers

Clio
Post them up and I'll see what I can do. Let me know what you are really after, I can pretty much do anything in photo manipulation.
I have several Microsoft certifications, Mostly in Pv7, v8 and v9. I've got 20 years industry experience and have adjusted portraits of several members of the Royal Family.

182 Cup
Post them up and I'll see what I can do. Let me know what you are really after, I can pretty much do anything in photo manipulation.
I have several Microsoft certifications, Mostly in Pv7, v8 and v9. I've got 20 years industry experience and have adjusted portraits of several members of the Royal Family.

Wow, that's staggering!
I have 13 images total, I don't know quite how to put into words what I want from the photos. I guess use your better judgement to do whatever you feel is best.
How may I send you them? Private dropbox link, google drive ect.?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Wow, that's staggering!
I have 13 images total, I don't know quite how to put into words what I want from the photos. I guess use your better judgement to do whatever you feel is best.
How may I send you them? Private dropbox link, google drive ect.?
Upload all to the forum on this thread in case any other graphic designers want a go.

Upload them to imgur.com and use the BBCode option to paste in here.

Doubt anyone will do better than our in-house graphics guru @mace¬ but worth a shot.

182 Cup
Upload all to the forum on this thread in case any other graphic designers want a go.

Upload them to imgur.com and use the BBCode option to paste in here.

Doubt anyone will do better than our in-house graphics guru @mace¬ but worth a shot.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I just made an Imgur account and it doesn't seem to allow me to upload the raw format, (.ARW), nor can I post them in the forum?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
You can't upload in RAW to an image hosting site. Put them in a Dropbox, make it public then post a link, people can then upload their finished pieces on here

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
33075205804_ac671c1b88_b.jpg

33789075301_59d5d565c2_b.jpg

33075207084_5a9e1d0b39_b.jpg

33789074411_48937bc93d_b.jpg

33105983353_10fe934da4_b.jpg

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I did start a few last night then my laptop started beeping.
I couldn't be arsed finding my charger so just turned it off.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I haven't got time at the moment mate, sorry. These were very quick edits and I didn't do much with sliders... more a case of blending layers, gradient layering and dodge / burn tool in Photoshop.