ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'lil Blue the 182!

Clio 182
33k miles on an 04, top! :D

When i bought her
IMG_0310-1.jpg

The rear pee shooters!

IMG_0312.jpg

In a field....
IMG_0348.jpg

With its friend the 197
IMG_0382.jpg

In the dark
IMG_0315.jpg

With its friend the scooby doo
IMG_0347.jpg

Then these turned up on my door
IMG_0394.jpg

and the old (rusty pea shooting peices of restrictive shite) fell off
IMG_0415.jpg

And the new one went on...
IMG_0416.jpg

On they be!
IMG_0422.jpg

Then off to see that nice chap at 519
IMG_0482.jpg

After i took this pic he called me a wanker....
IMG_0483.jpg

Coming tomorrow

Splitter / Window Tints / Wheel Refurb :)

Coming later on

Trackday prep !

Clio 182
I have just had the belts done at 519 - but slightly tempted by dannys conveniently placed shiny bits ;)

whilst we are on the subject, danny does a fantastic job, very satisfied with the service i recieved and also the banter.

its the one down from the ultra, i was told the ultra is a bit too noisy, throttle response has improved a hell of a lot!

Last edited:
  Clio 182
thanks mate

erm, matched inlet manifolds and a remap, probably wont do too much more inside, going to get some coilovers and drop her down a touch, then take her round a track and see if the bug kicks in anymore =)

other than that, just touch ups, windows are being done tomoro aswell as a CF splitter, and then getting the wheels refurbed on thursday, thinking about gun metal but seems quite popular, might go williams gold :)