ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

lincolnshire meet and greet

was thinking maybe meet up on saturday 13th somewhere for a little meet and greet. any place someone would rather go as lincolnshire is quite large and i dont know how much interest this will have, im willing to travel. only chose the 13th as its after the bonfire night weekend so people wont be busy.

ideas:

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
We had one at pride of lincoln which is a good spot i would be up for another meet and greet

well what dates can everyone do? the date isnt set in stone it can change aslong as its ok with everyone else.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Ill need a date set as i dont have a rota for work its as and when the ships come in

clio 182
Pritty much any date other than 13th lol. And 5th of dec as I think am off over to the rr day at rs tuning... Fancy it syko?

R14 CUP
I am in the process of choosing a location for a meet atm.. hold your horses :)

Unless someone can think of somewhere altnernative to Pride of Lincoln for a change.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
We could get a big meet going at olivers mount fir a blast round the track and plenty of pics or the pride again

R14 CUP
Olivers Mount is a great place, its maybe a place for spring/summer though rather than depths of winter!

How about another meet at Woodcocks, then go for a bit of a roadtrip around the countryside?

Or how about go-karting here http://www.gridlineracing.com/

not fussed about doing something as fancy as that, plus i can just go out on mine once the weather gets better. just wanted a little meet and greet thats all.

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
I'd be happy to join in :), The karting is an ace idea, we can get to know whos the better driver in the lincolnshire area