ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lincolnshire Renault meet

I live in the north Lincolnshire region and was wondering if there was much interest in getting a little meet up going monthly? I'm from Scunthorpe so anyone round that area? See a few sports rolling around so maybe the lads are on here?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
There will be in the east midlands section, loads around lincolnshire in there :)

ITB BG 182
The thing is, if they do a Lincolnshire region then they have to do a Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire, Lancashire and the list goes on OR just have it down to 11 group's in total.

R14 CUP
There will be a meet in the local area very soon, im trying to find a different location, that will suit everyone.

S4 Avant
As said, we did a meet in lincolnshire 3 weeks ago. I'm sure there'll be plenty organised in the future.

clio 182
I live in the north Lincolnshire region and was wondering if there was much interest in getting a little meet up going monthly? I'm from Scunthorpe so anyone round that area? See a few sports rolling around so maybe the lads are on here?

what car u got? am from scunny, silver 182 "54 FMG" with CS sticker of course

At the moment got oz superturismos, led rear lights and a stubby aerial. After a swap for some standard 172 wheels lol

yeh thats the ph1 i mentioned earlier is he on here too? reck the 182 might of been yours what mods you done to it?

clio 182
i dunno, has stickers, but not seen out of him on here.

where did u c me? "54 fmg", lowered with exhaust and silver ktec stickers on front n rear and side windows

clio 182
I only go down to tescos to go in it. Am past parking up n sitting in my car lol. U'll have to flash me next time u c me

Clio Sport 182
Thought i'd seen a blue sport knocking around near Humberside airport. I'm about 5 mins from the airport. Silver 182 sport.

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Ive been around air port a few times when ive been out for a play lol go through brockelsby and come back to immingham ulceby way