ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 182 pics...

Italian 3.2 V6
hey ppl! :D

Can anyone who owns, or has any Good quality photos of a "liquid yellow 182" (standard, lowerd acceptable) that they could post up for me, i am very interested in buying a liquid yellow 182 :D (think there absolutely beautiful in that colour!! :D) But 1stly would like to have a play around on photoshop cs2 to see what i could do to it once bought.... i.e wheels, stance and so on... :D (different angels would be a gr8 help.)

thanks, hope to see some gr8 pics :D
.piers.

Liquid 182
I've got the car for you ;)

clio_slr2.jpg

For Sale :)

Last edited:
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Orate piers, there's a guy in Penrith with an absolute minter who's gonna be looking at getting rid in a few months at latest. PM me and I'll give you his details, I'm sure he'll be happy to hear from you.

Italian 3.2 V6
hey.... thanks for the replys and pics :D

what do you all think to this.... pic iv just done?? am thinking some ppl might think its a tad over the top?? ...but i like it :D:D

...i made the headlights alot darker, lowerd the stance, added a couple of graphics and colour coded the calipers and front spliter...

yea i seen your 182 on piston heads... i have to say out of the ones iv seen for sale on autotrader and pistonheads i like yours the most! :D .... not thinking of buying straight away (couple of months due to money situation)... but am SERIOUSLY considering it...

thanks
.piers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

what do you all think to this.... pic iv just done?? am thinking some ppl might think its a tad over the top?? ...but i like it :D:D

...i made the headlights alot darker, lowerd the stance, added a couple of graphics and colour coded the calipers and front spliter...

yea i seen your 182 on piston heads... i have to say out of the ones iv seen for sale on autotrader and pistonheads i like yours the most! :D .... not thinking of buying straight away (couple of months due to money situation)... but am SERIOUSLY considering it...

thanks
.piers.

Nice photoshop..

Whats happened to the cup splitter though??

clio ph2
fatboy slim thats an amazing lookin 182 uve got there am hoping to get a liquid for the summer how many were ever made was it not under 100 ???

Italian 3.2 V6

thanks
.piers.

Nice photoshop..

Whats happened to the cup splitter though??
erm sorta colour coded it quickly.... :S lol... i just smuged the yellow bodywork over it...

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8

thanks
.piers.

i like alot. duno bout the elf stickers tho

Liquid Yellow 182
I'll try and put some pics up of mine tonight, think there may be some in the gallery on here too.

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
fatboy slim thats an amazing lookin 182 uve got there am hoping to get a liquid for the summer how many were ever made was it not under 100 ???

30ish around with cup packs I think?
Im sure someone knows the exact number.

Out of 73 Liquid Yellow 182s registered in this country, 59 had cup suspension and 59 had the cup spoilers. I wonder if every LY has both cup packs, then, or if some had one and some had the other, and it's just the numbers that are coincidental.

Cupped 182
There was one for sale with Renault in Ashford, Kent about a week & a half ago- modded with induction kit, tints & darker alloys. Looked nice, if a bit loud for my tastes. Seemed a fair bit slower than my non-modded 172 though?!

alrite piers see uve paid the fiver , hope you get one lovely colour .

yea lol... eventually. an yea me 2.. wanting one for summer time if poss.

Hey, Hows it going? I see your from Carlisle? Im from Penrith, Ive got a Liquid Yellow Clio, looks great! thinking of selling soon if you want to get in touch? Was thinking of selling near the summer time. Give me a shout and ill give ya details etc,

Cheers, Steve.

My girlfriend bought a LY 182 on Monday. I have seen the colour on here and never thought much to it-But oh my god it is amazing (the green in it is amazing) I absolutley love the car and Im generally sooooooooooooo jealous of her!!

Thats whatb I thought, not sure if I could imagine myself in one-BUT i would love it.

She is 20years old with a LY 182 its just pure heaven-if only it was mine!!