ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

liquid yellow 182

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
i bet its fully serviced up and comes with warranty, main dealers rarely sell them naffed up needin work, like the many provate sellers, askin this sort of money but never gettin it, this is defo a bargin

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
as mattblack says it will have good history and will be a good example from a main dealer, in fact i am suprised they are selling a 6-7 year old clio!

fair price i recon

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
i doubt the buyer would get a better one at this price, similar to argos 30 day moneyback guarantee!!! im just so surprised that the main dealers r under cuttin most independants and private sellers!!!

If within the first month of purchasing your Renault To Go vehicle, you are not entirely happy either with the function or performance of your vehicle or indeed its standard of preparation (for sale as a used car), we will offer you (via your selling dealer) a full refund on your purchase, or the choice of an alternative vehicle, if available.

We believe that the Renault To Go Customer Commitment is a genuine statement of our confidence in the quality of a Renault To Go vehicle. It also shows the value we place upon your custom and our desire to keep you as a completely satisfied Renault owner.

Every vehicle is delivered fully prepared for sale direct to your Renault dealer. All vehicles sold as Renault To Go are owned by Renault UK and have been used as Management or Press & PR vehicles by Renault or they are vehicles that have been used on short term contracts with a selected group of the world's leading rental companies (who look after the vehicles in an excellent and process controlled manner before returning them to the manufacturer).

We know the full history of ownership.
We can validate the mileage.
We can vouch for the quality.
We can guarantee that what we are selling you is a genuine vehicle.
In addition to being fully prepared for sale, all Renault To Go vehicles undertake a rigorous series of inspections before being considered eligible for sale under the Renault To Go brand. Our competitive prices combined with the quality assurance package all adds up to something special.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
i had my 182 from renault 5 months ago and was told they had done the timing kit and aux kit later found out they had not done a thing to it apart from four tyres!!! and they had stamped the service book!! got in touch with ruk and have now had them both changed under warranty. don't just buy it like i did:eek:

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
well roofs dont kink easily mate, unless the cars been knocked/ bashed

i cant see how drivin carefully one day the roof decided to bend!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
  Trophy
main dealers rarely sell them naffed up needin work,i doubt the buyer would get a better one at this price.

Your living in a dream world mate, dealers sell some of the worst pieces of crap out there, you can infact polish a turd! Underneath is still a turd though.
You should bottle whatever it is your on and market it, you'd make more than you do from selling 172 bits to Afghans.

Mat.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Your living in a dream world mate, dealers sell some of the worst pieces of crap out there, you can infact polish a turd! Underneath is still a turd though.
You should bottle whatever it is your on and market it, you'd make more than you do from selling 172 bits to Afghans.

Mat.

of coarse they do!!! which is why there approved by the manufacturer to sell all the scrap leavin the privateers with all the top notch stock!! LOL

You should GET A REALITY CHECK and come down to earth as these cars r worth FACKALL in todays market and yes they r worth MORE IN PARTS than a whole , seems that many people OUT THERE ( one's who r tryin to sell them) cant take THAT FACT!!!

Mr 197 in MATT BLACK on THE REALITY JUICE

Last edited:

Russ Rallye

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 85.7%
12   2   0
Regardless of anything else including how much a 182 is worth nowadays '197mattblack' without seeing any car you have no right to comment on its condition or previous history. How do you know that 182 in the dealers has been looked after and has full history etc, you dont do you? Also dans 182 that you've pointed out you cant comment on, i can as i've seen it and is probably one of the cleanest and best looked after clios i've ever seen. Dan previously had a near concourse Focus Rs so isn't in the habit of buying tat. It really gets to me that people throwcomments around on the net like they know it all, if you've been and viewed both cars in question then i apologise but once again cliosport keyboard warrior strikes again!
Russ

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
This car sold on day 1 on ebay...

whether it had a great history we will never know...

Sadly it wasnt one of mine

S

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
Regardless of anything else including how much a 182 is worth nowadays '197mattblack' without seeing any car you have no right to comment on its condition or previous history. How do you know that 182 in the dealers has been looked after and has full history etc, you dont do you? Also dans 182 that you've pointed out you cant comment on, i can as i've seen it and is probably one of the cleanest and best looked after clios i've ever seen. Dan previously had a near concourse Focus Rs so isn't in the habit of buying tat. It really gets to me that people throwcomments around on the net like they know it all, if you've been and viewed both cars in question then i apologise but once again cliosport keyboard warrior strikes again!
Russ

i strongly think u should start USING UR BRAIN, there is no keyboard warrior here, just use ur common sense the car from main dealers came with 12 month warranty and a MONEYBACK GUARANTEE! anyone with 1/2 a brain would of know the car is fully road ready and minted as why the hell would the MAIN DEALERS owned by renault manufacturer offer a DOG of a car only to get it returned in the 30 days DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

the car private chaps shiftin mentions the roof being smashed, now anyone who knows clios easily knows that roofs dont just BEND when they feel like it:clown:, some SERIOUS damage or impact must of occured for this to happen so a MAJOR if NOT MASSIVE minus selling point:eek:!!!

I know for a FACT there's alot of:rasp: "TRADER & PRIVATE TYPES" :rasp:who cant take there cars r worth a FRACTION of the price they thought it was;) due to current mkt conditions so if anyone high lights this (on this occasion me), they just start givin them KEY BOARD WARRIOR (YOU) type abuse!!!

no doubt the main dealer car sold on 1st day as its priced at a:D realistic price:D and fully m m m minted not like the other chaps, who will NO DOUBT have his for many many many months at 6k+ :rasp::rasp: due to possible smash history and the MEGA DREAM WORLD PRICE as these defo wont b increasin in value; i can assure YOU of that:approve:

thankyou:cool:

Last edited:

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
LOL at thinking it will be spot on because its from a dealer - did i just read that properly?

Seems that the infamous LY pulls the wool from any other colour as usual.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  NOBLE M400 + TOYS +
LOL at thinking it will be spot on because its from a dealer - did i just read that properly?

Seems that the infamous LY pulls the wool from any other colour as usual.

YOU forgot to READ THE 30 DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE and 12 month warranty; so the dealer would sell a shi77ed car only to have it returned back; use ur brain matey

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
YOU forgot to READ THE 30 DAY MONEYBACK GUARANTEE and 12 month warranty; so the dealer would sell a shi77ed car only to have it returned back; use ur brain matey

IS THIS A SHOUTING COMPETITION CAN I JOIN IN?

Listen mate, i bought my own 182 from a dealer and just about had them over a barell with the work that needed done so dont give me shite about how its mint or its this or that im frankly not interested.

You're making out that this is going to be the best example since one rolled off the factory floor - this isnt the case. A 12 month warranty doesnt make it a good example for f**k sake!

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
i strongly think u should start USING UR BRAIN, there is no keyboard warrior here, just use ur common sense the car from main dealers came with 12 month warranty and a MONEYBACK GUARANTEE! anyone with 1/2 a brain would of know the car is fully road ready and minted as why the hell would the MAIN DEALERS owned by renault manufacturer offer a DOG of a car only to get it returned in the 30 days DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

the car private chaps shiftin mentions the roof being smashed, now anyone who knows clios easily knows that roofs dont just BEND when they feel like it:clown:, some SERIOUS damage or impact must of occured for this to happen so a MAJOR if NOT MASSIVE minus selling point:eek:!!!

I know for a FACT there's alot of:rasp: "TRADER & PRIVATE TYPES" :rasp:who cant take there cars r worth a FRACTION of the price they thought it was;) due to current mkt conditions so if anyone high lights this (on this occasion me), they just start givin them KEY BOARD WARRIOR (YOU) type abuse!!!

no doubt the main dealer car sold on 1st day as its priced at a:D realistic price:D and fully m m m minted not like the other chaps, who will NO DOUBT have his for many many many months at 6k+ :rasp::rasp: due to possible smash history and the MEGA DREAM WORLD PRICE as these defo wont b increasin in value; i can assure YOU of that:approve:

thankyou:cool:

Drugs are bad, children.

They haven't even bothered their arse to clean it properly before taking pics for the advert, so I'm sure they've put a lot of effort into making sure it's a "m m m minted" example.

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  V70 d5 beast
to be honest i would end this thread there, the car is sold so thats that.
some people just have too much to say these days lol

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
to be honest i would end this thread there, the car is sold so thats that.
some people just have too much to say these days lol
still for sale on ebay

^^^^^^^^^^wrong^^^^^^ if you know nothing about cars how will you know if it is s**t!!!
IS THIS A SHOUTING COMPETITION CAN I JOIN IN?

Listen mate, i bought my own 182 from a dealer and just about had them over a barell with the work that needed done so dont give me s**te about how its mint or its this or that im frankly not interested.

You're making out that this is going to be the best example since one rolled off the factory floor - this isnt the case. A 12 month warranty doesnt make it a good example for f**k sake!
^^^exactly right^^^^

i done the exact same thing bought my 182 from manchester renault i drove up there on

two occasions to inspect the car before buying it.

when i finally bought the car and got it back and started checking things in more detail(taking it apart and checking stuff)

in which i don't think a dealer will be to impressed if you turned up with aload of tools

and started stripping it on the forecourt to find faults with it.!!

any way this is what was wrong with mine and it took longer than 30days for renault to sort out:

service history book stamped saying the cambelt and aux kit had been changed

checked these and they had not touched them !!ruk investigated it and i was right.

slam panel/front o/s wing all bolts not tightend up.

upper radiator mounting brackets had no bolts in them.

they said they had changed the pre-cat lambada sensor few days later that packed up!!
when it was changed the one that was meant to be "new" was well f**ked

had a scuff on the front bumper (which i did know about) was told the paint correction person was on holiday and they would get renault wolverhampton's paint guy to come out to my house to do it!! no show.

centre box baffles had failed.

i was fobbed off for over a month by renault about all the above problems everytime i

phoned the person i needed to speak to was always ill or on holiday

so contacted ruk and they was useless

after threatening to take the car back they told me it was out of the 30day take back

period which was their fault as they constantly fobbed me off.

after some big rows with ruk and renault manchester they finally done the following.

timing belt kit

aux belt kit

bumper scuff done

new lambada sensor

replaced the bolts missing in radiator brackets

new centre box

all under the warranty but they dragged their heels with it all.

then once i got it back they had bent the front sills/jacking points.

and a really bad exhaust rattle so i sent it straight back and they then told me the cat had started to break down and was not willing to pay nearlly £2000 for a new one as all the profit made on the car had been used to put the other things right!!!

at this point they offered to buy the car back off me! i told them b****cks because i had just spent a few months getting it bloody sorted.

they agreed that a stainless steel system would work out cheaper and they agreed that if i bought one and got it fitted and sent them the invoices they would re imberse me the money!

which they did ao thanks renault for my k-tec ultra exhaust system and cat.

i know most people will think iam a tw*t for buying the car but you don't notice alot of things just by looking over a car on forecourt and having a 10 min test drive.

i will never buy a used car from a dealer again. the best examples of cars are found on owners forums like this one from people who cherish their cars and look after them(most of them lol)

i bet £10 that that ly 182 has things wrong in which renault hope you don't notice!!!!
they are tossers.

**** me off as much as you like i can take it.:rasp:

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
heres my registration yn54 sdy phone renault manchester ask to speak ken mc dougall he will verify all the above you knob!!!!!

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Lol. My ly is the best.... end of? :rasp:

Joke, but yea we went to see several clios before this one from garages that were I quote "absolutely mint"... they obviously didn't notice all the dents on bodywork and cracks in the clocks and scratches going down car. Or the melted steering wheel that was "perfect" etc, etc

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
this is sold- renault Leicester rung me to say it went on day 1 to a guy in essex--- I like to keep tabs on my flock....

S

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
18   0   0
  Audi
this is sold- renault Leicester rung me to say it went on day 1 to a guy in essex--- I like to keep tabs on my flock....

S

I saw a LY driving onto Canvey on Wednesday morning ... JayR had one, but sold it for his 197, no others on the Island as far as I know either ...