ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow or Racing Blue?

R.I.P 182
Its not going to be until next November, but am selling my zetec S in January, coming back from the cruises and buying a 182 :D

BUT

the thing is i cant make my mind up which id like.. im in love with the racing blue (With stripes) but i love it when it looks the baby blue in the pictures, although whenever i see one in person they look more bright blue than baby blue :(

I love the liquid yellow colour too, stands out and is lush, but i cant decide!! :(

If anyones got really baby light blue pics of the 182 can you post them?

And does anyone find that it looks that colour in the light? or what lighting best shows it as this colour?

Sorry for rambling!!

Black/Gold 182
yellow with cup packs (so anthracite alloys) if you can find one. The only thing is I'd wonder if they'd attract more unwelcome attention, like petty vandalism etc.

R.I.P 182
Yeah id leave standard alloys on the blue but id need black or very very dark alloys on the liquid!!

I love both colours and i love the lellow the most, but the baby blue is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nice in all those pics :(

Racing Blue, but I am biased.

DSC_5797.jpg

Photo courtesy of Woodsy

R.I.P 182
Mmmmm gorgeous colour :( any pics of it looking even lighter? you know the really light baby blue it looks in some pics? *sob*

182FF c/w Recaros
Shirley you should consider Inferno as well:eek: ;)

Clio002.jpg

If not, both the Raciing Blue and Liquid are fab as well. I'd probably have to toss a coin lol.:D

Mind, finding the right Liquid when your actually in the market to buy might be easier said than done lol!

Its not going to be until next November, but am selling my zetec S in January, coming back from the cruises and buying a 182 :D

And you're faffing about it now? jeez woman think about it when you're stuck on that boat or when you come back :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
liquid yellow, but very rarely come up to be honest. It'd be petrol blue for me if one was available.

R.I.P 182
LUSH!!!!! I want a blue with the stripes if i go for that colour :D I do like inferno but lellow is soooooo eyecatchy :D

And my mummys name is Shirley :D

White Sti Hatch
I say you go for the Inferno stands out more imo not ever day you see an Orage car goin down the road now is it ?

Inferno 182
I do prefer that yellow clio
dirol.gif
. Probably because Ive never seen one in that colour before
blush.gif

The blue is still very nice if you want to gor for the racing look but Im a baked bean lover and prefer this
rolleyes.gif

clio182b2.jpg

LY V6 with Recaros
I LOVE liquid yellow, really stands out, but I also think racing blue looks soo nice when the suns shining on it and it's clean and shiney! :D Both lush colours! A few of mine. :)

1824.jpg

1822.jpg

182.jpg

car.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182
Liquid Yellow of course :cool:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 104
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 89
  BMW Z4 3.0i
If you don't mind paying the extra, then it's gotta be Liquid Gold. Only colour better than flame red :D