ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow V6 £19,995

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It wasn't that long ago that late LY ones went for 22k, so imo an asking price of 20k isn't that bad.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
I think it is worth the money, awesome colour, stupidly low miles and the advert wording 'shows' the car is well looked after.

Lol at Cat, i want to say the same thing, when I hit 21 with 4ncb my drive will be filled with one of these, 100%

nth

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
its a shame that itl be hard for it move at that price, it can actually be worrying for those who intend to keep their cars for long, it would hurt for me to buy a car for a fair amount, make it better and lose more than i usually would due to credit crap :( ftl imo. . . brown needs to go;)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  3 x Renaults + Lexus
Think he will struggle at that price the way the market is... 54 Plate in similar condition just purchased for £13K a few months ago. So cant see why he will get £7K more for LY?

LY is not everyones cup of tea but good luck to the seller anyway

IMG_5149-2.jpg

Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  e60 M5 -172- dciheid
low miles and the 1of 8 colour is great, but sadly the market for a 20k clio just doesnt exist in this current economic climate.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
7   0   0
  Jaguar XFR
LY has always commanded a premium over the other colours. Why i dont know!!

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
56   0   0
  ST3 8.5
Id say its worth about 18k just now.

But then again, it only takes one person to want it bad enough :eek:

Not a hope in these conditions.

Didn't someone trading in a V6 get upset on RS as only got offered peanuts for mint example??

Thats life!

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Golf R
Not a hope in these conditions.

Didn't someone trading in a V6 get upset on RS as only got offered peanuts for mint example??

Thats life!

No, thats dealers profit margins tbh mate.

Im honestly stunned at the amount of people that are shocked by what dealers offer. Its the same old story time and time again, they give you f**k all for yours and sell it on 2k above what you submitted too.

Selling cars is a game of perseverance, if you wait long enough the right buyer will come along. Im quite confident that the right middle life crisis would have this snapped up double quick tbh.

Whilst this isnt always the case with every car, this is a bit special tbh.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Racing Blue, Recaros
I'd have another LY to go with Debs one anyday! And i'd be happy to pay 20k for the car as the extras that i'd want are already on the car. Exhaust alone is one mod i would be happy with! Trying to get Deb to get one in the new year.

(There are some pics from Kimbolton Classic car show if anyone is intersted just do a quick search and here is one for example!)

IMG_0188.jpg

Ali

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  V6, Trackhawk, GTS
It won't sell for 20k...However it will sell for more bein 1/8...

Prefer Illiad...But i'm biased!

Trader Rating - 100%
6   0   0
  LY V6 with Recaros
Only 6 months ago they were selling for 20k plus, they only hung around on PH for a few days aswell. It's not the best time to sell cars like that right now but it's still going to go for more than the not so rare colours and if someone is desperatly after one it's worth whatever they're willing to pay.

Plus it's low mileage, well looked after and mint condition! I've seen the car in the flesh and know it's immaculate.

But then I'm biased, I don't want the prices to drop!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Track
Car now sold for FULL asking price, a BIG thankyou to all the folks that posted constructive comments. Your knowledge of car prices and the current climate helped me no end. :rasp:

Good cars always command a premium...