ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellowyness!

MINI Cooper S
Took this pic at Cadwell today! Never seen so much liquid yellow in once place!

SG1L3514.JPG

All these cars were the Renault demo ones (there was a few liquid yellow clio R27's that people were tracking too!), they had a liquid clio v6 too, but that went on another transporter on its own.

Dan

mini cooper (RIP 172)
this was great to see, even better in the fleash and all parked next to each other! the ly vee was the best tho
SG1L3491.JPG

quite a nuts sight - none of the meggys had the stickers from those pics - ordered mine without but turned up with them - still deciding whether to remove them or not - did you get to drive any of them

MINI Cooper S
quite a nuts sight - none of the meggys had the stickers from those pics - ordered mine without but turned up with them - still deciding whether to remove them or not - did you get to drive any of them

Didnt get to drive then because i wasn't signed on as a driver :( only a passenger... A French guy from Renault took me round in one of the meggy's though, had the limit slip diff on it, i was REALLY impressed... everyone who got to drive it to seemed to be really impressed...

Dan