ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Loads in Norwich today ...

Clio 182FF
Helloooo!

Today has been a busy one Clio wise.

This afternoon around 4:15pm I see a blue cup/cup packed 182 driven by a fella and a bean coloured (inferno?) cup packed 182 driven by a foxy lady. This was on Dereham Road in the same line of traffic.

Then on the way home at 5:30ish on Riverside Road I got flashed by a blue 1*2 (I waved!) but I couldn't see who it was and then near the St. Crispins roundabout I see a guy in a silver V6 with yellow bits on it who caught me banging out Prodigy and singing to myself!

Anyone from here? Good to see you all.

BG FF182
Saw a silver V6 on Aylsham Road, would have been around half five to so I guess shadowsun that was the same one, didn't see any others though!!

Z4
I saw a silver vee with viper stripes near sainsbrys pound lane yesterday, seen that one before!

My 172 cup is still for sale, not had much interest, spread the word if anyone knows someone that wants one in norwich area!

clio v6 ph1 230
ello everyone, was only me..

sadly it's time to sorn the vee again, but when it returns it will be very different..

trophy spoiler and splitter, magnesium wheels, roll cage, and a few other little bit's along with a respray to get rid of the stone chips...:)

was out car hunting over the weekend..

steve