ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lol somebody wants there Cup back...

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
http://pistonheads.com/sales/1386207.htm

1386207-1.jpg

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I emailed him and told him it was a shed and he'd be better off buying a different one. Lol

Worst exhaust I have ever seen!

JCC

Trader Rating - 100%
21   0   0
A guy from Stirling had it for a while, kicked utter f**k out of it constantly and raced everything that moved, wouldn't touch it after he owned it! I reckon it's easily the loudest Clio I've ever heard. He told everyone it was "chipped" to 220BHP too.

Trader Rating - 100%
5   0   0
  TrackCar & F30 330d
Whats the deal with that picture?????? Why would you hang your pride and job off the wall over the canal????

Idiot!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  BMW 320d M-Sport
WTF?!?!? The guy leaning on the car in the photo look like a giant?!?!? Why would you want a ragged Cat C/D car back?

Ian

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  Focus TDCi
Whats the deal with that picture?????? Why would you hang your pride and job off the wall over the canal????

Idiot!

Don't think he intended for it to be there tbh. ;) There was a big thread about it a while back iirc. I'd stay weellll away from that car based on what i've seen of it and I'm surprised he doesn't know better.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Elise, 530d
lol!

I dont get the picture, surly the weight would have made that thing go in for the plunge

That's what I thought, theres people pushing down on the back. But I love the end of it "oh btw, may be a cat c or d"

Don't think he intended for it to be there tbh. ;) There was a big thread about it a while back iirc. I'd stay weellll away from that car based on what i've seen of it and I'm surprised he doesn't know better.

Links to thread?

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
lol, why the hell would you put a pic on of the car over the side of a dock. Some people.

That exhaust is shocking :dead:

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 FF Cupped
the car never went in the water, he had been for a blast and parked up next to his boat, as the brakes cooled the car started rolling, people ran over and managed to stop it where you see it pictured. he wanted it back as he sold it and then regretted it, he knew it has been ragged and didnt care,he never had one problem with it and it was stupidly quick, pulled away from my and my mates 182's like we were in 1.2s!

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
[YOUTUBE]oVa07qzW8Lc[/YOUTUBE]

Just found this, may be a repost but oh well.

Sure he wants his cup back now?