ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Look What I Just Won....

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
Found them a couple of hours ago with a "clio sport" search and knew as soon as I saw that spelling mistake I was getting them cheap :evil:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
lol at 50mm and 3 feedbacks!

You'll be A) lucky to see them and B) lucky if they fit the car.

(Only joking!!)

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
I asked him what size wheels he put on the car for them to rub the arches...18" 8,5j's! No wonder they rubbed on a clio!

Trader Rating - 97.5%
39   1   0
  Clio DCi 65
lol at 50mm and 3 feedbacks!

You'll be A) lucky to see them and B) lucky if they fit the car.

(Only joking!!)

C) He's from Pontypridd!

Remember driving up there just after I'd passed my test, just as I was driving out of the train station I saw some fat mess spitting. Filth.

£15 bit excessive on postage! Arrange courier for £8-9 online and it's next day delivery!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
27   0   0
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sell them to Maz172cup- tell him they will sort everything out on the car -

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
Postage is a bit excessive I know but I still got them cheaper then I would off here as I've been after a set for ages now and no one ever accepts my pathetic offers when they're looking for £100+! Also at the end of the day if I don't get them or they're s**t when I do I'll just open a PayPal dispute and get my money back that way!

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
.GAZ.

Eibach dont do -50mm springs LOL!

Yes I know that but he confirmed they're sportlines so I should be happy when I receive them....

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  It's A Reno
Oh dear. I think you'll find that they are actually Ebach springs.
They're made in Romania and a set goes for around £40.

Only Joking TeeHee.

Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
He confirmed there sportlines?

Yet thinks there 50mm?

Id be worried you will get a bloody chicken or something, sounds like hes "special"

Edit, looks like the above is correct, they are actually Ebach springs!

Trader Rating - 100%
57   0   0
  C3 Picasso Beast
Aren't front sportline springs suppose to lower 45-50mm though they don't actually do it?? At a guess he's probably just assumed the same applies to the back?!

Ebach...hmmm ;)

Trader Rating - 100%
8   0   0
  ph1 black 172
Postage is a bit excessive I know but I still got them cheaper then I would off here as I've been after a set for ages now and no one ever accepts my pathetic offers when they're looking for £100+! Also at the end of the day if I don't get them or they're s**t when I do I'll just open a PayPal dispute and get my money back that way!

i picked up a set of apex of here for £40 delivered. like new aswell. (35mm)