ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOOK WHAT I PARKED NEXT 2

Scenic mk1 (F3R)

Quote: Originally posted by subz on 12 April 2005
lol, the 1.3i only produce 58bhp. sh*te

yet but cuz its light as f**k they fly i had 1 for a few days off the garage just after i crashed my clio and it were rapid as f**k i recon it would beat the the 1.2 16v up to bout 50-60 then clio would be back

LMFAO

There is one round by me, fat motorsport sunstrip, sparkley lexus lights, nice sliver shopping list down the door, std height, and shiney halfrauds hub caps

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i know of a couple of ford kas that would give clio v6s a run for there money...

if the owner is happy who are we to judge,

oh greg tell the r****d camera man to moove his finger next time ;) :p

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

...................so the sh*tbox of the century awards goes to..........

that KA.

bag o sh*te! i had a shot of a guys S plate collection one it was well snide, sounded like a bag of spanners and had some wanky rotating glovebox and no rev counter and pischy interior wi exposed metal everywhere. awful car.

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 12 April 2005
if the owner is happy who are we to judge

Were not allowed to judge because theyre happy? Pff, its human nature to judge regardless! :D

Im absolutely amazed they havent colour coded it - where was the thinking behind that? Priorities, people!

Mini Cooper S sport

Oooh that meccano spoiler is really going to help anchor that 1.3 beast to the road..

I had a Ka before my 172 and it was NOT nippy, it was dog slow and struggled up the gentlest of hills, especially on motorways. 0-60 in ten minutes.

172 cup

I think we should have a competition to see who can get a picture of the most awful car. Theres a few stinkers round my area. :devilish:

Leon TDI

I love my Mums Ka...alright, so its not done up like that one!
But its great little car, which handles well. The drivers seat goes back for miles for a tall people too.

182BG

That KA better have an RS Focus conversion, then i may just let it off on the way it looks....

or maybe not