ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for a new RS Clio

Renaultsport Clio200
Hello,

I've been the proud owner of a 172 for the last few months and have totally fallen in love with the Renaultsport range - sadly my precious ended up being written off after an accident last week so I've got to start trying to find a replacement. Pretty sure I want to upgrade to a 197, I was just wondering if anyone could personally recommend any dealers with good ones in stock, and also the best specs to go for as there seems to be so much choice - I'm up in the north east of Scotland but will be travelling to England at the end of the month so distance isn't an issue. I already know of DTM Cars in Newcastle, they are the awesome guys that set me up with my 172 and was really happy with the service they provided (but unfortunately the 2 197's they have on their website are just a bit out of my budget, such a shame as they are both stunning!) I will have a budget of about £5-6.5kish.

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
If it was me with that sort of budget i`d go for a 200....miles might be slightly higher but all round it would be a better car.

Renaultsport Clio200
If I could find a decent 200 that's not a Cup version for less than say about 7-7.5k I might be willing to up my budget slightly actually!

RB Clio 182
Is a 197 an upgrade?

I do like the look of the 197/200 but i wouldnt call them an upgrade personally.

Id go for an r27 in liquid yellow :)

Renaultsport Clio200
R27 in liquid yellow is pretty much my dream, but they seem to be pretty hard to come by without forking out tons of cash for the fancy colour, closely followed by the Gordini blue - they both seem to be pretty rare though :(