ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for another Clio (197)

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182 Trophy #404
Hi All,
I'm looking at getting a Clio after owning a 350z for a few years but I've not had one for a while so I've forgot most of what to look for.
I quite like that it looks plain compared to a lot of 197's.
I spotted this one but not sure what to check for. Is there anything obvious about this car that I missed? There isn't much information to go off.

Thanks,
STRBramley

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What will it be used for?

I wouldn't recommend a cup or early (pre 07) model as a daily.

Have a look in the Clio discussion section for a model guide and a discussion/rant about the 197 being a poor daily lol

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks,
I'll take a look

Seems to be more information on their site.
http://www.hartwell.co.uk/ford/used...-traction.-front-sports-seats.-trip-computer/

That one is known as 'poverty spec'. Not to be rude.

The only option it has is climate control.

It's missing xenons, cup chassis (wasn't available until 2007 with the release of the r27s), recaros and all The aero kit

This isn't a problem if you're just after a 2.0 Clio, but it'll make it less desirable when you come to sell and you may find it a bit meh after a while if using it daily.

Cruise control, traction control etc are all standard on the 197s so it's not a selling point