ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking for cheap way to get a nice exhaust sound -182 Cup

182 Cup
Just wondering if anyone out there knows of a muffler available in Australia i can bolt on instead of spending 1000+ on a proper exhaust at this stage? Later on I will get a real exhaust but for now i just want some sound! Also, does anyone have any experience with the Green Cotton Induction Kits for 182's?

Thanks,

Alex

Fiesta ST-3
Try replacing the centre silencer with a straight through pipe if you don't want to fork out for an exhaust.

But just fork out for an exhaust.

182 Cup
I need to get something available in Australia, so my options are Milltek, Devil, Janspeed, or i could try ship over a Yozza cat-back, does anyone have Fred's number? Are the K-Tec's any good power wise? I'm after that really raspy sound...

Well done.

Alex, if you search this forum there's many "what exhaust should I get" posts. I'd suggest you have a read through those (if you haven't already done so), watch the youtube vids to get an idea of the various sounds, then make a decision. If the yozza is what you're after, call Fred and have a chat to him. I understand he's still waiting on the supplier to build up stock levels, so you might have to wait a bit.

As for power, you're aren't gonna get any more from a cat-back system. Maybe 3-4bhp from what I've read. I'm told that the single-muffler systems (Yozza, Piper, K-tec) produce a raspier sound than the twin-muffler designs (Milltek, Scorpion RS192, BTB) which are often deeper and smoother.

182 Cup
Sorry everyone I'm a bit of an amateur, brand new to the forum. I think I'm pretty set on the Yozza its just a matter of getting one over here. Has anyone on here brought one over to Australia? Id imagine the package would be huge! (& pricey.) Another amateur question but what's a Yozza cat back worth?

Thanks and sorry

Alex