ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Looking into spacers for my cup

Audi A4
Basically I'm looking into hubcentric spacers for the front and hub spacers for the rear, problem is... I really don't now how wide I can safely go.

I see a lot of people running 15mm rear and 25mm front, but I'm assuming they're running 15" wheels. I want to stick with my 16"s so was wondering what you guys recommend... 15mm all round?

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this topic!

renault clio cup 172
do not buy demon tweek,s own hubcentric wheel spacer,s as they don,t sit flat to the disc,as extra machining is required to fit properlyalso one spacer sheared off at the collar,.thats the 16mm spacers,at 17.00 each.i have just sent these back for refund and inspection

LY Megane R26
I had 5mm rear and 20mm front on my cup with standard Turini's. Rears rubbed a few times and front used to rub all the time untill I smashed the bumper bracket up. Set nice tho and I had it fairly low on coilovers, higher you go I quess more room you have.

Have a search tho, it's been covered loads!

Audi A4
Hmmm... Maybe I'll stick as is for now. I don't think I'd buy cheap spacers as after all its the difference between the wheel staying on and falling off!

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
I run fk hub centric spacers on the front of mine with the 16" turinis. It rubs the inner arch on full lock and it also touches the bumper bracket slightly (even though its had the s**t knocked out of it!), but it is quite low tbh.

I use it on track with the spacers and I've never experienced any dramas with them coming loose.

Cup In bits
I run fk hub centric spacers on the front of mine with the 16" turinis. It rubs the inner arch on full lock and it also touches the bumper bracket slightly (even though its had the s**t knocked out of it!), but it is quite low tbh.

I use it on track with the spacers and I've never experienced any dramas with them coming loose.

What size of spacer and offset wheels do you run again?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
What size of spacer and offset wheels do you run again?

I'm on a 20mm spacer on the fronts only, and I'm on the standard offset turinis of et38.5 mate. My 15" turinis are et35, but they're only 6.5j so doubt it'll make a huge difference to how far they will stick out.

I was gonna put my fk's on the lathe at work and machine off 3mm, but I cba!

Audi A4
When I changed from 195's to 205 tyres I had to raise it by 15mm so it didn't catch. Dont know how you guys get away with running 20mm spacers. Cub's flamer has 15mm spacers all round and looks amazing... so I wanted a similar stance but with a bit more camber as im running 2 degrees all round. Maybe 10mm spacers will be fine?? But would want hub spacers rear and hubcentric front... but I dont think you can get hubcentric in anything smaller than 15mm?

Cup In bits
I'm on a 20mm spacer on the fronts only, and I'm on the standard offset turinis of et38.5 mate. My 15" turinis are et35, but they're only 6.5j so doubt it'll make a huge difference to how far they will stick out.

I was gonna put my fk's on the lathe at work and machine off 3mm, but I cba!

Roughly what I have currently give or take a fud hair, hopefully I don't see any rubbing being up on stilts.

Audi A4
Roughly what I have currently give or take a fud hair, hopefully I don't see any rubbing being up on stilts.

Mines on coilies... Dropped to 195's and its fine, no rubbing at all... But now the arches look empty. maybe i'll test fit some halfrauds 5mm and 10mm spacers to see what size I'll need.