ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LOW N LOUD 2007

Clio MK2 PH 1
DSC00212.jpg

DSC00215.jpg

32.jpg

29.jpg

24.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

9.jpg

19.jpg

1.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
to be fair the only bad thing is the stripes, but even if im honest i have seen worse.

everyone is critisising but in my opinion there is a lot worse that is accepted in here
keep coming on lads, the pain will ease.

(ps im pretty drunk so excuse the spelling)

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
Welcome clioStyling2k7 to Cliosport, I'm sorry that your first posts weren't followed by the nicest of replies.

And as for the rest of you, I'm very disappointed, go to your rooms and think about what you've done!

dk

911 GTS Cab
Right, what was just posted in here was totally out of order and some of you should be ashamed of yourselves!

I do not want to see attacking posts like that again when someone posts some pictures up.

Just because you may not like the styling, that is no excuse to attack someone personally and there is a right and wrong way to go about commenting on someones car.

All of the comments have been removed and some of you have a little present waiting for you in your pm box!

Welcome to the club guys and please don't let the comments made in this thread put you off, theres a lot more people on here so enjoy!

David